Get a $50 gift card
Start working before September 30th and you’ll receive the gift card after your first 30 days.
Seasonal Store Manager
Go! Retail Group is the largest operator of holiday pop-up stores in the world. Every year we surprise and delight our guests with products to meet their holiday gift giving needs. As a Manager you will be responsible for opening, staffing, and most importantly driving sales, while maintaining good visual standards and effective operational controls within your store. Our Storel Managers create an engaging and fun experience for our customers and a rewarding and fun environment for our associates. Successful managers are sales focused, KPI (key performance indicators) driven, high energy, and enjoy servicing our guests and managing a small Associate team. https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CALEHOLD&cws=44&rid=2946
- Hire a Great Team
- Create an Active Selling environment
- Train your staff to provide outstanding customer service and train your staff on these standards
- Drive sales and provide a great experience for guests
- Participate in our promotions to maximize sales
- Be aware of our consumer marketing initiatives
- Collect guest e-mail addresses through text to join
- Accept the initial shipment
- Assemble the store
- Merchandise the product and follow our visual direction and standards
- Make daily bank deposits
- Adhere to mall guidelines and continue the great relationships Go! Calendars, Games and Toys has fostered with the malls
- Abide by our policies, procedures and represent the company in a positive fashion
- Manage the store closing
- Work with your Area Sales Manager to maximize results
Part-Time Janitorial Position Available
Findlay Village Mall
Part-time positions 21-28 hrs per wk. All shifts. Uniforms provided.
* Self motivated and dependable.
* Requires lifting, extensive walking, and full range of motion.
* Must be able to withstand heights and lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
* Must be able and willing to complete manual snow removal tasks in inclement weather.
* Duties may include, but are not limited to cleaning mall restrooms and office space, vacuuming, trash pickup, minor painting and landscaping duties. Assist in event set-up of stage, tables and chairs, and decor installation.
* Must have a clean record - no felony convictions.
* High school diploma or GED required. Able retirees and dependable college students are welcome.
Please complete application at Findlay Mall Guest Services during normal mall hours.
Findlay Village Mall
Description: Start your career with Allied Universal - a leading provider of security services for the retail and business sector.
Requirements include: Effective oral and written communication skills. Able to obtain a valid Ohio guard certification card. Pass a drug screen and background investigation. Excellent customer service and communication skills. Intermediate computer skills. Ability to handle crisis situations calmly and efficiently. Able to work in various environments, occasionally lift or carry, climb steps, ramps or ladders during shift. Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
For more information and to apply go to www.AUS.com/careers
Restaurant Shift Leader
Description:We are looking for motivated and hardworking people who will help achieve our company goals. Positive attitude towards customers and associates.
How to apply: Go to www.wererolling.com
Retail shoe company looking for reliable , self motivated, hard working sales associate. Willing to learn and excel in a fast pace environment. Must be 18 or older
Position Title: Store Associate
Summary: Performs sales and customer service tasks by performing the following duties.
•Performs sales and customer service responsibilities.
•Performs cashiering, stockroom upkeep and store upkeep as needed.
•Maintains company standards regarding personal sales metrics.
Face masks required
How to apply: www.finishline.com
Team members needed in Customer Service, Outdoor team Leader, Full Time Key Carrier, Part-time Key Carrier, Apparel Team Leader, Cashier, and Truck Processing shoes, apparel, and out door. All team members are trained as a cashier as well.
Must be 18 to work.
Salary:$9.25-$10.00 + depending on experiance
Contact:Caprice Cheney/Kim Spaulding
How to apply: dunhamsports.com
Careers at Claire's
Check out our openings at www.clairescareers.com
Christopher & Banks
Sell and provide exceptional customer service. Promote a positive work place and participate in day to day operation/projects as assigned by manager on duty.
Salary:Min wage by state
Contact:Teresa or Debbi 419-429-0378
How to apply: Bring completed application to Findlay Store or applications are available on site.
Part-Time Assistant Store Manager
Christopher & Banks
We are currently looking for customer focused individuals for Part-Time Assistant Store Manager. In addition to career advancement opportunities we offer:
Flexible schedule, generous merchandise discount and a great team atmosphere
Contact:419-429-0378 Debbie Baker
How to apply: Please complete application at the Findlay Mall location
Part-Time book seller
Nights and weekends a must
8-12 hours per week.
Contact:Rachelle or Janet
How to apply: Jobs.booksamillion.com
Bath & Body Works
Part time position.
Must have open availability on the weekends
Hours vary, anywhere from 15-40
Salary:$13 hr. Starting wage
How to apply: www.bathandbodyworks.com
Floorsets (putting new product on floor) You'll get 60% off product!S
How to apply: aeo.jobs
Brand Ambassador (Associate)
Responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. BA's are expected to role model AEO values and AE) customer first behaviors in all actions and interactions
Salary:$8.55 plus great discounts
How to apply: aeo.jobs
Sales Associate/Formalwear Consultant
American Commodore Tuxedo
Full -time and Part-time position available
You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and service in a retail setting. Welcome and identify customer needs regarding formal attire.
Previous experience in sale, customer service, or other related fields is preferred.
Salary:$8.50 + commision
How to apply: in store or send resume to email@example.com